Sales Executive – Digital Wound Management
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Location: Tampa, FL
Base Salary: $65K – $85K+ Based on experience
First Year at Plan: $115,000 – $135,000+
Full benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision + 401K and potential equity
All expenses and standard mileage allowable
50% – 70% travel
Our Client brings a new level of intelligence to wound care. With technology-enabled systems designed to increase efficiencies, improve care quality and mitigate risk, company strengthens clinical and business performance. The Wound Care product platform is an integrated digital wound management solution.
Our Wound Care product portfolio uses intuitive diagnostic and AI tools to capture 3D images, automatically prompt and document appropriate actions, and create a continuous, standardized clinical record. Care interventions and patient progress are automatically captured for reimbursement, while clinical management tools help you efficiently manage your wound care team – regardless of where care is delivered.
The sales executive will identify, qualify and generate sales for Wound Care products through lead follow-up, cold calls and engaging with existing customers. The sales executive will take ownership of new lead generation while maintaining and driving growth for the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, qualify and generate sales within an assigned geographic area and customer base, utilizing phone, electronic communications and in-person formal meetings.
- Timely follow up on all tradeshow, inside sales leads and other demand generation activities.
- Prepare and execute territory business plan to ensure sustainable growth, and 100% + sales goal achievement.
- Build and maintain an active sales funnel including cross-sell opportunities with current customers.
- Acquire and demonstrate outstanding knowledge of all Wound Care offerings.
- Identify prospects’ key business challenges, current documentation processes and workflow in order to demonstrate how Wound Care products will address their needs.
- Identify and pursue vertical revenue opportunities within the customers’ communities.
- Use industry associations, publications, tradeshow leads and other means to generate sales opportunities.
- Record sales activity and client information in the company’s CRM software. Provide periodic activity reports, including assessments, sales successes, account gains/losses, competitor activity, etc.
- Process documentation in accordance with standard operating procedures for quotations, special pricing approval, order follow-up, problem resolution and order expediting. Manage contracts for assigned customers.
- Work with the Customer Service department to create action plans to ensure customers are receiving orders on time and the orders are correct and complete, always exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Collaborate with Marketing and other internal teams to provide key customer insight and feedback
- Stay up to date on industry related trends
- Follow up with collateral, introductions and workflow demonstrations
- Solidify customer relationships as a trusted, consultative business partner
- Exhibit the energy and passion to do what needs to be done with a track record of execution and results.
Education and/or Experience
We seek a team player with the ability to work independently and understand the importance of customer service. Prior experience with forecasting, quoting and account analysis is a plus. Must be able to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively in a results-driven culture.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years Healthcare IT solution, service and/or medical device sales experience with a track record of demonstrated goal achievement.
- Existing relationships with wound care clinicians a must.
- Formal sales training (Miller Heiman, Strategic Selling, SPIN etc..) required.
- Documented record of success (Presidents Club, Sales Excellence, Quarterly Awards etc.)
- Experience selling in an environment with multiple call points and decision makers.
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers including C-Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient knowledge in word processing, spreadsheets, and/or database applications (e.g., MS Word and Excel). CRM experience is a plus.
- Flexible and resourceful, ready to step in wherever needed.