- CardioVascular – Product Manager
Base Salary: $83,235 – $114,021
Bonus potential: $20,817 annually
Total Compensation: $142,526 max
Full Benefits Medical/Dental
As a Senior Product Manager, you would provide the leadership to drive the development and execution of business strategies for the successful global commercialization of the wound management franchise. You would manage the global marketing functions as they relate to the product portfolio and meet/exceed business and financial objectives. Some upstream marketing initiatives will be tied to this position, however the initial focus would be on creating and executing the necessary downstream activities required to successfully grow companys franchise.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Science or Related Fields.
- 5 years minimum cumulative experience in Product Management, Sales, and/or Market Development functions in the medical devices / life sciences arena.
- 2 years minimum experience in development and marketing of new products. Must have experience of a formal product design process based on the ‘stage gate’ concept.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Excel with ability to analyze data.
- Effective communication and presentation skills required to effectively communicate to superiors, direct reports, peers and cross-functional groups.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Manage multiple product lines with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to manage with and without authority, gain buy-in from various audiences.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with a related specialization.
- 3+ years of Wound Management experience, ideally with allograft, xenograft, biologic, living skin equivalents, and/or placental tissue experience.
- 1 year of direct personnel management experience. Experience managing direct reports or serving as a team lead on a project where assessment of talent and performance management of others was required.
- 2 years’ experience with international marketing.
- Formal training on statistical analysis and forecasting.