Opening: Wound Care Sales
Searching for a Sales Representative in the Chicago area.
Reporting Relationship: Director of Sales
Base Salary Range: 75,000 – 85,000
Bonus Range: $120,000 at plan
Total Compensation: $140,000 – $150,000
Car Allowance – Mileage .56/mile
Medical/Dental – Full Benefits
401K— with company match
The Advanced Clinical Specialist is responsible for achieving national sales goals through sales activities which include cultivating business partnerships with key and high level decision makers, and driving market share and sales growth on a national scope. The Advanced Clinical Specialist targets key business opportunities, analyzes key market trends and works directly with the Director of Sales and Director of Marketing to develop strategies focused on driving sales and services of the entire company Product Portfolio. This position is also responsible for clinically training and in-servicing customers, distribution partners, and 3rd party billers on company’s’ Bandaging and Advanced Wound Care products.
- Successfully engages all key accounts within assigned geographical location which includes creating a business plan which encompasses COMPANY’s sales goals and objectives.
- Develops and implements strategies to maximize COMPANY’s objectives which include analyzing key sales and marketing data to determine the highest opportunity levels within the United States.
- Discovers, creates, develops and nurtures Key Opinion Leader (“KOL”) relationships at a territory, regional and national level.
- Develops poster presentations with KOL’s for display at local, regional and national Wound Care symposiums.
- Coordinates and organizes KOL’s for speaking engagements, clinical studies and case reports.
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Sales teams to develop and maintain a clinical trial data base for COMPANY’s division.
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Sales teams to coordinate and conduct product launches and bring together marketing campaigns.
- Develops and implements internal and external educational materials for the Advanced Wound Care (“AWC”) line of products.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key clinicians and providers throughout the hospital division.
- Increases overall sales volume of COMPANY’s bandaging and AWC products by attaining or exceeding established sales growth objectives in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Works with the Director of Sales to conduct C-Suite level business reviews and contract negotiations within IDN level hospital networks.
- Works collaboratively with the Sales team to analyze territories, develop sales strategies and create marketing literature.
- Develops and maintains a strategic plan, which includes tactical implementation and measurement for key business clinical customers.
- Delivers specialized training programs for both internal and external customers.
- Develops and conducts training and in-servicing for large IDN conversions.
- Provides forecasting activity data for the Director of Sales on a monthly basis for the territory and region in which they are responsible for.
- Performs additional duties, including special business projects and analyses, as requested by the Director of Sales or the President of COMPANY.
- At least 5+ years of strong sales skills is required.
- Valid US drivers license is required.
- Project management skills to effectively drive projects from start to finish are required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or an Advanced Wound Care Specialty degree and 3+ years of clinical experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of all COMPANY’s products including features, benefits and applications.
- Knowledge of Financial Business Models and how to conduct analysis.
- Knowledge of COMPANY’s customer concerns which include key issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Develops internal and external training and education programs for the entire Bandaging and Advanced Wound Care (AWC) product line.
- Intermediate computer and word processing skills, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate product related clinical information and evidence based opinions clearly and concisely.
- Ability to continually drive COMPANY forward, meeting and exceeding goals, expressing a high level of understanding of standardization and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through both verbal and written skills.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Ability to exercise good judgment with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of COMPANY.
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens and mail.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to 30 pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers.
- Sixty percent (60%) travel is required.