Searching for a bright, motivated, and aggressive sales representative for a strong medical device company. This job calls on surgeons, physicians offices, and acute facilities. The product base includes a line of healthcare barrier protection devices, specifically specialty surgical gloves, surgical synthetic gloves, and chemical and cut resistant gloves. There is a huge industry for this product line and potential for a large sales base.
Salary: $70,000 – 80,000 base
Commissions: at plan: $40,000 uncapped
1st year total compensation average $120K+ with salary and commissions
Percentage of Travel: 40% (2 nights per week)
Call Points: Hospitals, physician offices, surgery centers.
Company Competitors: Medline, Cardinal, Regent etc.
Laptop, Cell Phone & Travel Expenses Paid
Call Points Hospitals, Physician Offices, Surgery Centers, Distributors
Benefits: Full Medical/Dental, 401K, Company Car with fuel and repair expenses paid
Territory: Based in Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego
- Building relationships with surgeons, distributors and purchasing personnel, and physicians
- Strong sales
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Ability to drive compliancy with GPO and IDN contracts
- Ability to conduct evaluation of product usage at the hospital level
- Must have a minimum of two to three years of medical sales experience.
- Ideal candidate has experience selling to multiple departments in the hospital marketplace, business to business sales experience, or a distributor with similar qualifications.
- Success is dependent on your ability to manage a three-state territory converting hospitals to use and form a broad knowledge base covering barrier protection products while balancing communication and interaction with distributors.
- A four-year college degree is required.