Territory Based: Philadelphia, PA
Wound Care / Urological – Account Manager
Total comp: 1st year – $110k+
401k: after 6 months
Full medical (United)/dental (optional)
Laptop and cell phone
Our Client is a national provider of medical supplies to patients in the home, specializing in ostomy, wound care, urology, diabetes, incontinence and enteral nutrition. Our client provides the services and support needed to maximize clinical outcomes and manage benefits. Our Client is an international retailer and distribution company, as their platform for expansion into the United States marketplace. Our client is more prepared than ever to tackle the changing healthcare landscape. Our global focus is the patient; they are at the center of everything we do.
The Urology Account Manager, is a key position within the sales organization. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM), this person is responsible for generating new revenue for the company, focusing solely on Urology.
- Initiate the sale of our clients services and product offerings using a structured sales process
- Prospect, identify and qualify new referral opportunities
- Develop a progressive, long-term, referral generating relationship with the customer
- Successfully present and implement new marketing programs within the assigned territory
- Network with healthcare professionals, institutions, community agencies, key trade associations, and specific manufactures to promote our clients value proposition
- Attend trade shows, conferences and association meetings
- College degree, and 1-2 years sales experience, preferably within healthcare
- Basic business skills with a moderate level of proficiency, including a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have experience selling urology products
- Stellar verbal and communication skills
- Must be personable, outgoing and self-motivated
- Excellent communication (written and oral), negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at all levels
Our client offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE.