If you are someone who loves the hunt of the sale and likes to make a difference in the lives of others at the same time this is a dream job for you. In this role you will hunt out new opportunities, develop relationships with existing customers. Winning will be a huge motivator for you (along with the other rewards). You are the person who sees sales quotas as a minimum achievement.
Scope and Responsibilities
The Regional Sales Manager – Senior Living is responsible for the promotion and sale of RFID based patient and security solutions to Senior Living facilities, and for achieving sales goals within an assigned region. This person is responsible also for forecasting, activity-based planning/implementation, positive sales, and market share growth, and communicating customer feedback regarding existing and new products. Must develop and maintain positive relationships with customers and potential customers, and cultivate new business through direct and telephone sales, and interactions with professional associations and trade groups, to include some participation in trade shows.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Knock your quota out of the park. Take proactive steps to understanding and developing your territory to achieve aggressive sales goals.
- Develop and manage customer accounts in an assigned sales region which includes developing strategic selling principles, encompassing funnel development, milestones and closing.
- Collaborate within the senior living setting as a conduit to national and regional buying alliances and help enforce contract compliance.
- Cultivate new business through all means! You will be cold calling as well as calling company generated leads.
- Develop and DELIVER amazing technical sales proposals
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure that systems are configured with the proper equipment before quotes are issued.
- Extensive follow-up activities to advance sales opportunities in progress and drive to completion.
- Ensure valuable, accurate and current data within contact management database of potential and active customers.
- Foster collaborative working relationships with others involved in the sales, marketing, product management and installation processes.
- Continually build a network and develop additional sales channel contacts.
- Collect and evaluate customer feedback to uncover new product/service opportunities that Company could pursue and communicate these to product management.
- Participate in sales meetings, training seminars, and coaching activities.
- Travel to customer sites in an assigned territory, and to participate in seminars and trade shows.
- Other activities and additions as prescribed by management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience selling into senior living facilities, specific to the territory market
- Low-voltage systems sales experience (CCTV, nurse call, fire alarm, burglar alarm, and etc.): RFID and/or RTLS
- Must have 5+ years of proven systems sales experience, including strategic or solutions-oriented sales experience with both C-level executives and end-users.
- Must be an energetic self-starter; preference will be given to recent experience managing a sales territory out of a home office.
- Must have a successful track record of sales growth. Experience meeting, and preferably exceeding, sales goals is required.
- Experience developing marketing strategies for individual accounts and sales forecasts is necessary.
- PC skills are needed; experience utilizing word processing, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and contact management software is highly preferred.
- Professionalism, excellent organizational and communication skills (telephone and personal) are very important to this position.
- Should be able to function effectively as a member of a team and be able to work cooperatively with personnel in all areas of the company.
- Must be customer driven and be able to understand customers’ business needs.
- A willingness to travel is required 50-60% within Territory