We have an immediate opening for a Product Marketing Manager with a leading medical supply company. This position will be responsible for managing the company’s wound care portfolio and reports to the VP of Marketing.
Bonus: 10% of base
Full Medical/Dental/Vision and 401K
- Responsible for attaining revenue and gross margin budget for assigned product segments.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the market by monitoring the competitive landscape, reimbursement information, identifying trends or changes that will impact business, and recommending actions and contingency plans to maximize opportunities.
- Perform benchmark analysis, company to market, develop executable plans in collaboration with sales management.
- Conduct regular product portfolio analysis and makes recommendations on strategic and tactical plans to align with shifts/trends in the market.
- Implement marketing programs and market development initiatives targeted at key customers to grow assigned product lines.
- Drive the development of business strategies by capturing and mining market insight and translating it into actionable, differentiated programs.
- Develop product promotional materials to support product reimbursement guidelines, and continuing education programs (CEUs).
- Manage distribution channel marketing initiatives, including product catalogs and advertising schedule, as well as coordinates and implements industry trade shows.
- Support training new sales representatives.
- Ensure all programs are aligned with the company’s vision, business objectives, and corporate brand.
- Manage relationships with vendors.
- BS/BA in Business or Marketing, MBA and/or professional credentials a plus.
- 5+ years Health Care Marketing experience with demonstrated success in marketing management a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions to prioritize and drive strategic objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent data analytical and visualization skills including Power BI, Excel, Cognos, Access, and Salesforce.com.
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems with minimal direction and make decisions with confidence.
- Aptitude to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines.
- Domestic travel required.