Base Salary: $110,000 – $120,000
Full Medical / Dental benefits and 401K
Our client is a FTSE 250 global medical products and technologies company, focused on solutions for the management of chronic conditions, with leading positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion care.
Group revenues in 2021 were over $2 billion. With around 10,000 colleagues, we provide our products and services in over 100 countries, united by a promise to be forever caring. Our products provide a range of benefits, from infection prevention and protection of at-risk skin, to improved patient outcomes and reduced care costs.
Every day, our products improve the lives of millions of people around the world. We’re hugely proud of this, which is why we’re transforming our business to reach millions more.
Join their team as a Clinical Solutions Specialist, and you’ll drive progress that really means something.
About the Role:
The Clinical Solutions Specialist (CSS) is responsible for engaging executive clinical decision makers and assessing target large/strategic provider (e.g. IDNs, national home health/long-term care providers) needs. These professionals are also responsible for designing and providing clinical training, education and support to successfully execute company business strategies and ultimately drive business results. The RSS will be responsible for developing key clinical relationships and will serve as a clinical liaison between the sales team and company key customers to influence and transform best practices in wound hygiene and pressure injury prevention.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaboration with field sales team and National Accounts to drive revenue in top accounts through solid clinical leadership relationships and clinical program deployment. Provide strategic customers with on-going education, expertise, in-servicing and insight that supports corporate strategies.
- Demonstrate an expert level of knowledge of the entire Company Chronic Advanced Wound Care portfolio along with a working knowledge of other business unit product lines.
- Serve in an advisory role to assist Marketing with the development of internal and external product education and outcomes programs.
- Provide educational and clinical support to the field sales team and customers regarding company protocols, policies, procedures and formularies.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and launch clinical marketing events and executive-level programs; drive clinical projects from start to completion while utilizing project management skills to reach strategic objectives; create & develop innovative ways to reach and educate customers.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead others without direct authority is critical in this role.
- Attend/support national, regional, local meetings, as required. Represent company in a professional manner at scheduled meetings.
- Assist with identifying and utilizing key opinion leaders (KOLs) and key influencers.
- Hone and disseminate on-going knowledge of industry and market activity, competitive products/programs and product trends.
- Internal – Clinical Solutions Specialist Team, Field Sales Team and Leadership, US Marketing, Channel Management Team, Corporate/Strategic Accounts Team, Marketing
- External – IDN’s, GPO’s, Hospitals, Wound Care Centers, Home Health Agencies, Long Term Care Entities and Physician office staff including, but not limited to doctors, nurses, administrators, directors/managers, purchasing. Can also include patients and caregivers.
- Travel is required and can be up to 50-70%. Persons applying for this position should reside within the geography of the region that the position is supporting.
- Language Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.