We have an immediate opening for a Sales Representative with a leading manufacturer of wound care and ostomy products. This position will be responsible for sales of their Ostomy portfolio into the hospital, long-term care, and wound care settings, among others.
Commission: $72,000 at plan
Total Comp: $145,000+
Full Medical/Dental and 401K
- Develop positive, collaborative relationships with clinical care providers, key buying influencers, including but not limited to Physicians, WOCNs, and other clinicians within the continuum of care, and targeted customers in the Acute, Alternate Site, and healthcare settings.
- Develop productive business relationships with individuals who are purchasing decision-makers in targeted facilities within designated territory.
- Generate business with new customers through cold calling and lead follow-up, and grow sales with existing accounts and customers.
- Present and detail company products to decision makers and associated staff to help create demand for company products, using appropriate selling tools, visual aids and product demonstrations.
- Attend national, regional, and local meetings as required, representing company in a professional manner.
- Plan and implement product in-service programs for company products.
- Analyze territorial sales to target key customers for in-service programs.
- Report results of in-service program to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Leverage existing company sales reps and distribution channels to create a positive team approach to all the targeted facilities within your designated territory.
- Establish and develop working relationships with regional distribution centers of national distribution chains and regional distributors within assigned territory.
- Conduct in-service demonstrations sales and customer service representatives on the features, benefits and usage of company products and work with distributor sales management to develop programs to promote products within serviced hospitals.
- Assist Product Development/Quality Assurance Manager and Market Research Analyst in beta testing new product concepts or product improvement ideas. Also, as requested, participate in field testing of marketing program concepts and provide input for program changes or improvements.
- Submit new product ideas to Product Development/Quality Assurance Manager
- Maintain regular communications with Regional Sales Manager and performs additional duties as assigned by Regional Sales Manager.
- Conduct monthly analysis of sales using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools as well as sales reporting tools within designated territory.
- Principal Contacts: Hospitals, WOCNs, Surgeons, Long Term Care, Long Term Acute Care, Wound Care Clinics.
• Bachelor’s Degree or RN is required
• Must reside or be willing to relocate to the assigned territory area.
• Clean driving record and valid driver’s license required
• Experience selling ostomy, wound/skin care or critical care products are preferred
• Experience selling to and through distributors is preferred