We have an immediate opening for a Chronic Account Manager with a leading medical supply company. This position will be responsible for selling a portfolio of negative pressure wound therapy and other wound care products/services.
Total Comp: $130K at-plan
Full Medical Benefits and 401K
· Generates clinical demand, facilitates discharge of patients from Acute Care settings.
· Conducts daily sales calls to high potential case managers, doctors, wound care centers and other sales targets in assigned accounts.
· Creates and maintains call plans to qualify new and maintain existing referrals to grow the business.
· Enters call plan and outcomes into the CRM system.
· Obtains supportive documentation for clinical and financial patient care management and coordinates logistics of equipment for home delivery with patients and branch staff.
· Provides patient/caregiver initial education and documentation around usage of equipment and/or supplies for wound care and other therapies.
· Provides continuing education programs as needed to on-site hospital and payer case managers.
· Liaise with other Sales Reps and equipment manufacturers.
· Participates in the institution’s quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested.
· Performs other duties as required.
· College degree or previous relevant job experience required.
· 2+ years of medical sales experience required; wound care sales experience is a plus.